Friday 15 February 2013

Happy Lunar New Year

 Ho Chakkkk!!!
Wishes Everyone HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!
 새해 복 많이 받으세요 !!!!!!! 祝您新年快乐 !!!
For thiz coming weeks...
we are celebrating Chinese New Year..
I'm not Chinese but
I'm eager to spend my holidays times
at shopping complex..
 A lot of time, joyful, blissfull and memorable
time..keep this precious time
wif my sistarrrrs Awanis Azizan as well my oppa..
By the way..
I would like to share wif all of you
about the sweetest times
wif ehem-ehem..
 haha...xda maksiat apa2 yang berlaku
Yang penting!!!!
ada orang KETIGA yang teman..
haha..memang JIWA KACAO..
Tq,,,LVB
Before pulang ke Coolim..
bersalam-salaman wif all my housemates
tak sedeyh sangat la..sbb bukan cuti lama
seminggu jer pon..punggung pon xpanas dok kt umah.
 Yang penting..kirim kat Myra tudung from Kok Lanas..
Yana kirim Keropok Leko-leko from Ganu Kiter
Layla kirim Pucuk Midi from Gong Besoot
Bila dah sampai umah..
terus masuk bilik then wat rajin2 ckit
 buat assignment mana yang patot
bcuz I got a few days only to go to SCHOOL.
I don't want to do last minute WORK..
Ottoke..ahjummma!!!!
Jom layan "Call Me Maybe"
 Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me maybe
It's hard to look right, at you baby,
But here's my number so call me maybe
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number so call me maybe
And all the other boys, try to chase me,
But here's my number so call me maybe
Gediksss siottt!!
Haha...kepenatan sekejap..
bcuz I need to fullfill Awanis wish..
brings her to my home sweet home at Jitra..
going to kedai makan..ho chak ho chik>>>
and so on..
 it's not irritating..
because she has a few days left
before going back to Auckland..
same goes to my cousins Alia..
so xderlah penat sangat..
semua yang ku buat hanyalah untuk my adik..

“Dan, bukan mengatakan :
‘Terimalah aku apa adanya..’
Tapi katakanlah,
‘Terimalah aku, aku akan berusaha menjadi yang terbaik semampuku..’”

The Best Of You Are Those Who Are Best To Their Women!
 ‘Narrated from Abu Hurairah (Radi Allaahu anhu) that the Prophet  (SallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam said:
إن أكمل المؤمنين إيماناً أحسنهم خُلقاً، وخياركم خياركم لنسائكم
“The most complete of the Believers in their Eemaan are those who have the best manners and the best of you are those who are best to their women.”
[Collected by Tirmidhi & Ahmad.The first part of the hadeeth is collected by Abu Dawood, al-Musannaf, al-Hileeyah & Haakim]


No comments:

Post a Comment